For those who have been reading my blog for a while, you know that I am not the biggest fantasy RP fan out there. But something about the spring brings out the creativity that gets me into the fantasy spirit. Between Fantasy Faire coming soon (on April 20), the Epiphany gacha event (I am still trying to get in there – lots of good things this round) , and monthly events such as We Love RP, there is a lot of inspiration.
This is why we at The Fashion Loft thought it would be a great idea to have a fantasy themed contest to feature great items and to capture some of the magic that comes with fantasy.
Here is the gist of the contest:
– April 21st @ 4 PM SLT (rehearsal meeting)
– April 22nd @ 12:00 PM SLT (contest show day)
How to enter:
* Participants will be asked to style a spring fantasy – themed outfit using at least one item from our list of sponsors: Aleutia, BareRose, Chop Zuey Couture Jewellery, Fallen Gods Inc, Lulu, Prey, TentatioN, Vero Modero and Wicca’s Wardrobe.
* Take 2 RAW pictures of you in the outfit – one full length shot, and one head shot.
They do not need to be professionally done, we just need to be able to clearly see
what you are wearing with no edits please.
* Write a descriptive styling card of everything that you are wearing.
* Title your notecard “TFL – 2017 SLSF – (YOUR NAME)”
Please use your legacy name (ex. monica.querrien, redtess69 resident)
If you use a display name, your entry will be disqualified.
* TURN IN NC BY APRIL 19 – 11:59 PM SLT
via either mailbox at TFL headquarters or to either redtess69 or Monica Querrien.